Looking for the Best Tire Deals in McAllen?
We Have Amazing Buying Options for You!
Best Tires and Wheels in McAllen
Flores Wheels & Tires, LLC "Tires that Lead The Way"
When you are looking for tires in McAllen, TX, it is important to find a reputable tire shop that can provide you with the best selection and quality products. At Flores Wheels & Tires, we offer a wide range of tires from top brands like Michelin, Nitto, and BFGoodrich. We also carry a variety of tires for different vehicles, so you can find the perfect tires for your car, truck, or SUV.
In addition to our tire selection, we also offer a variety of other automotive services, including brake service, and suspension work. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service, and we believe that our tires and services are the best in McAllen TX.
We are a family owned and operated Wheel & Tire shop since 2020. We offer our customers a warranty on the life of their tires when purchased from us. This warranty includes flat repair, rotation, valve stems, computer balance, air check, and mounting.
Off-road capability is enhanced by a leveling kit. More ground clearance and bigger tires are necessary while driving over muck, gravel, stones, or sand.
A vehicle’s ride height can be increased with the help of a lift kit by installing larger shocks, wheels, and CV joints. By installing a suspension lift kit, you will be better able to dodge obstacles. Better views and more spacious comfort await those who take advantage of more height.
If your brakes are squeaking, it’s time to get new ones. Worn brake pads reveal a metal “shim.” Constant braking wears out the brake pads’ material.
It’s time for a suspension check if your car bottoms out, bounces and sways over bumps and curves, rides rough, or nose-dives when you brake. New shocks or struts increase ride quality.
During a full service oil change, your mechanic will remove the old oil and replace it with new conventional, synthetic, synthetic mix, or high-mileage oil, depending on your preferences.
If you need new custom wheels, tires, or both, these purchase choices provide convenient payment plans. To begin, apply online for finance or rent-to-own with no obligation to buy.
We offer Flexible financing alternatives through Snap Finance, Acima Credit, and Synchrony.
Best Tire Shop in McAllen
If you live in McAllen, Texas or the surrounding areas and are in need of tires, you have come to the right place. At our tire shop, we offer a wide variety of tires to choose from. Whether you are looking for passenger tires, light truck tires, or commercial tires, we have what you need. We understand that each customer has different needs and we are here to help you find the perfect tire for your vehicle.
We offer a wide variety of brands to choose from, including Goodyear, Michelin, Hankook, Toyo Tires, Nitto, BF Goodrich, Venom Power, Hankook and more. We also offer a variety of services to our customers, including tire rotation, balancing, and repairs. We want to make sure that your vehicle is running safely and efficiently, and our team of experts is here to help.
Give us a call today or stop by to see our tires in McAllen and SEE what we can do for you.
Best Wheel Shop in McAllen
Looking for a new set of wheels or rims in McAllen, TX? There are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind to make sure you get the best possible deal.
First, consider what kind of vehicle you have. Some vehicles require specific types of wheels or rims, so it’s important to know what will fit your car before you start shopping.
Next, think about what kind of style you’re going for. Do you want something that’s flashy and attention-grabbing, or something more subdued? There are a lot of great options out there no matter what your taste is.
We carry all the top brands, including American Force, Fuel Off-Road, American Racing, Niche and XD. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help. We can answer any questions you have and help you find the right wheels and tires for your vehicle. We strive to provide the best possible service so you can drive with peace of mind.
Visit us today and experience the Flores Wheels & Tires difference at 314 Ash Ave, McAllen, TX 78501. Monday – Friday 9AM to 6PM and Saturday 9AM to 3PM or Call us Today at 956-627-5400.
Come and see us and get your new wheels & tires installed quickly and professionally!
FAQs About Tires Answered
When you’re driving, it’s important to make sure your tires are in good condition. You should check your tires regularly for three things: tread depth, tire pressure, and tire wear.
- Tread depth is the measure of how much traction your tires have. The deeper the tread, the better your tires will grip the road. You can check your tread depth by using a tire tread depth gauge.
- Tire pressure is the measure of how much air is in your tires. Too much or too little air can cause problems with your tires. You can check your tire pressure with a tire pressure gauge.
- Tire wear is the measure of how much your tires have been using. The more you use your tires, the faster they will wear out. You can check for tire wear by looking at the tread and making sure it’s even. If you see any bald spots, that means your tires are wearing out and you need to replace them.
Keeping an eye on these three things will help you make sure your tires are in good condition.
There are a few things you can do to help maintain your tires and keep them in good shape.
- First, make sure you check the air pressure regularly and keep the tires inflated to the proper level. This will help prevent flats and extend the life of your tires.
- Second, get your tires rotated every 5,000 miles or so. This helps distribute the wear evenly and prevents bald spots from developing.
- Finally, keep an eye on the tread depth and replace your tires when the tread gets too low. This will help you avoid blowouts and other accidents.
If you follow these simple tips, you can help extend the life of your tires and keep them in good shape.
If you find yourself with a flat tire, don’t worry! You can easily change it yourself with just a few tools. All you need is a jack, a wrench, and a spare tire.
- First, use the jack to lift up your car.
- Then, remove the lug nuts from the wheel using the wrench.
- Finally, put on the spare tire and tighten the lug nuts. That’s all there is to it!
If you need help or don’t have a spare tire, come to Flores Wheels & Tires. We’ll be happy to assist you.
- Summer tires – designed for warm weather and dry pavement.
- Winter tires – designed for cold weather and snowy or icy pavement.
- All-season tires – designed to provide a balance of performance in both warm and cold weather, but may not perform as well as dedicated summer or winter tires in extreme conditions.